Smooth out facial lines with non-invasive anti-wrinkle injections to give the appearance of a more youthful and rejuvenated look to your skin.
What are Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Anti-Wrinkle injections work by targeting the small muscles in the face. The treatment is a simple, safe and effective way to improve fine lines and deep wrinkles in the face. They work to relax facial muscles making lines and wrinkles, such as crow’s feet and frown lines, less obvious. The procedure gives remarkable results by improving wrinkles. The treatment is used to treat frown lines between the eyebrows, horizontal forehead lines and ‘crow’s feet’ around the eyes. Most treatments last between 3-4 months and can be used safely, repeatedly and indefinitely.
How Do Anti-Wrinkle Injections Work?
Dr Natasha will carefully inject the desired area, which relaxes contracted facial muscles. The injection blocks certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles that are already formed. The substance used is a muscle relaxant that temporarily blocks these signals, resulting in less movement and the reduction or removal of existing wrinkles. There is no downtime and it is not noticeable after just one treatment. The most common areas for anti-wrinkle injections are the lines around the eyes and forehead.
What areas can be treated?
- Anti-ageing treatments – to soften lines and wrinkles
- Brow and jowl lifting
- Teeth clenching and grinding
- Gummy Smile – to relax the upper lip in the case of a high smile line
- Fine lines (smoker’s lines) around the mouth
- Anti-wrinkle injections can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers for a non-surgical facelift
What kind of filler is used for the treatment?
Dr Natasha uses Juvéderm®: The filler is made from biocompatible, biodegradable materials and contains Hyaluronic Acid, which replaces the naturally existing substance in your skin that repairs damaged tissue.
There are several different types of Juvéderm®:
- Juvéderm® For Lips fills in lip lines and wrinkles whilst hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture. Results can last up to one year.
- Juvéderm® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine replenishes lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks and can be used to enhance the overall shape of your face.
- Juvéderm® Hydrate™ helps attract and hold moisture within the skin to restore a healthy natural glow.
What are the benefits of having the treatment?
- Recovery time and side effects are minimal making the procedure more desirable than surgery
- No surgery required. None invasive treatment
- Dermal fillers are much cheaper than conventional surgery
- Gives the client more confidence in their appearance
- Dr Natasha has a wide variety of dermal fillers and techniques available to suit the clients desired look
What happens during the procedure?
The treatments normally take between 20-30 minutes to complete (depending on the area). A small amount of Hyaluronic acid gel (non-permanent) is carefully injected via a fine hypodermic needle into the desired skin area. After completing a series of injections, Dr Natasha will massage the skin area to ensure the filler is evenly distributed around the injected area.
What are the benefits of having the treatment?
The procedure using dermal fillers are temporary. The changes from just one procedure are visibly instant and natural-looking. There is minimal downtime post-procedure, and only very mild bruising and redness. Dermal fillers are considerably cheaper compared to conventional surgery and can have a dramatic improvement in the clients’ appearance. The risk is minimal and the recovery time is short.
Do I have to pay for my consultation?
The consultation is free with Dr Natasha, however, we do require a £50 deposit to confirm the booking, this will then be deducted from the treatment total.
- Dr Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken.
If the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
Why choose Dr Natasha Clinics for my treatment?
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr Natasha Ranga MRCGP
- Experience and expertise in Anti-wrinkle treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
Superior aftercare support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
What are the risks involved with the treatment?
Dr Natasha takes every precaution for a clean and safe procedure, only sterilised equipment is used for every procedure in a sanitised environment. Clients should follow our post-procedure recommendations. As with any treatment, there is always a general risk. It is important that the client understands that there are minimal risks involved with the procedure. An individual’s choice to undergo the procedure is based on the comparison of the risk to the benefit. The client should discuss this during their consultation with Dr Natasha. However, a little Bruising, redness, swelling and discomfort are normal. If the advice given by Dr Natasha is followed, swelling and bruising should only last for a few days. Depending on your skin type, this should be minimal. All fillers use Hyaluronic acid and are FDA approved.
Is the treatment painful?
There may be a small amount of stinging where the hypodermic needle has entered the skin. Usually, this will only last a short period of time. The procedure requires no cuts or incisions. The area can be numbed if required before the procedure is carried out. There may be some slight swelling or bruising around the treated area after the procedure. This is normal and only normally lasts for a few days.
What happens after treatment?
You can carry on with your day as normal, although we advise that you avoid strenuous activity/saunas/other facial treatments for up to 24 hours. Please follow the post-procedure guidelines below.
How long will the results last?
Results can take two weeks to reach their full effect and can last up to 3-4 months. However, this varies depending on a number of factors, which will be discussed at your consultation.
Showing all 10 results