Dr Natasha Clinics specialises in Anti-Ageing Treatments, Dermal Fillers and Advanced Aesthetics. Revitalise your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles with Dr Natasha.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injections used to fill out wrinkles and creases in the skin. Dermal fillers contain Hyaluronic acid (HA), the same substance that naturally occurs in the skin. As ageing starts, the natural Hyaluronic acid content decreases causing skin to sag and lines and wrinkles to appear. This safe and effective treatment may be used to treat the hands and the face. Dermal fillers are often used alongside anti-wrinkle treatments to smooth, fill and plump lines and wrinkles to achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal Skin fillers are used to re-volumize the skin. Dr Natasha specialises in a wide variety of skin fillers and the most appropriate one will be selected for you during your consultation.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal Fillers work by blocking signals from nerves to muscles. The injected muscle can no longer contract, causing wrinkles to soften and relax. The dermal filler fills the space of volume loss which improves folds and wrinkles, as well as attracting water to replenish moisture to your skin. It also has a biological effect on your own hyaluronic acid by encouraging it to increase collagen and elastin production which improves skin integrity and quality. Overall this restores a natural and youthful appearance.
The injected hyaluronic acid (HA) is chemically and physically cross-linked to avoid rapid degradation. By injecting hyaluronic acid, your skin can regain thickness and substance.
Are Dermal Fillers Safe?
Yes. Dr Natasha has vast experience in advanced aesthetics. Dermal Filler injections work to relax the muscles by blocking nerve impulses that trigger the wrinkle process. The Hyaluronic acid (HA) based filler is completely natural and safe. Over time, the filler will slowly dissolve into the body, causing no harm to you. Most side effects are normally very mild. There may be temporary redness, mild pain and minimal swelling for a few days after the procedure. It is important to follow the post-procedure recommendations.
Dermal fillers can be used for the following areas:
- Frown & Sleep lines
- Temple & Brow (Best combined with muscle relaxing Injections)
- Eyebrow reshaping
- Tear trough under the eyes (Using Advanced cannula technique)
- Tired eyes / sagging and drooping under the eyes
- Advanced Nose filler procedures / Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- To restore volume to the cheekbones and cheeks
- Lines from the nose to mouth (nasolabial fold)
- Lines above upper Lips / Philtrum / Wrinkle lines
- In the lips for volume and definition / Lip Augmentation
- Lines from mouth to the chin (Marionettes lines)
- Vermillion border / Smokers lines
- Jaw Line / Chin Definition / Chin augmentation / Jow
Showing all 11 results