Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
This advanced and effective reshaping technique can enhance the contours of your nose. Rhinoplasty offers a less invasive and more affordable solution for nose reshaping.
How long it takes
Approximate treatment time is 30–40 minutes.
Return to work
Approximately 1 hour after treatment.
Approximately 24–72 hours after treatment.
How long it lasts
Approximately 6 months after treatment.
What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty or non-surgical nose job is often referred to as the ’15 minute nose job’. Dermal fillers are used to correct and reshape contours of the nose. This is an affordable and safe, non-invasive alternative for people who don’t want to have surgery. The results are instant and there is minimal recovery time post-procedure. The procedure is ideal for patients who are unhappy with the profile and shape of their nose and want to improve their overall facial appearance.
How does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty work?
The procedure normally takes between 20-30 minutes. A small amount of dermal filler is injected using a fine hypodermic needle, into the skin of the nose to smooth out the surface. The injections can give extra height, correct and create definition to the nose. Dermal Filler can also be used to improve the tip of the nose to give a more upturned and refined shape.
Non-surgical Rhinoplasty advantages over conventional surgery:
- Much cheaper than conventional surgery
- No hospital visit or overnight stay
- Short period of recovery
- No dressing or bandages required
- Bruising and swelling is minimal
- Natural-looking and instant results
- Filler can be added or removed if required
What happens during the procedure?
A small amount of (non-permanent) Hyaluronic acid solution (HA) is injected using a fine hypodermic needle into the desired lip area. The treatment normally takes between 30-40 minutes to complete. After completing a series of injections, Dr Natasha will then massage the client’s lips. This is to ensure the lip filler is evenly distributed around the lip area, and make the lips look even and smooth. There will be a minimal amount of discomfort during the procedure and afterwards, this is normal. The procedure will give volume, plumpness and definition to the lips with a softer, natural look.
What are the benefits of having the procedure?
The procedure using dermal fillers are temporary. The changes after the procedure are visibly instant and natural-looking compared to a conventional surgical nose procedure. During the procedure, the patient is conscious throughout, and at any time can interact with Dr Natasha. There is minimal downtime post-procedure, and only very mild bruising and redness. There is no General anaesthetic, only a mild local anaesthetic is used, which makes recovery time minimal.
What types of procedures do we offer?
- Reshaping of the nose or slightly crooked nose
- Height and definition of the nose
- Asymmetrical nose
- A flat or a low bridge
- A small nose that needs building up
- Correction of drooping of the nasal tip
- A bump or ‘hook’ on the bridge of the nose that needs straightening
Is the treatment painful?
The desired area will be numbed before the treatment is carried out. Most people can tolerate the injection, and find the procedure much less uncomfortable than they first expected. There is always a risk of bruising and redness after the procedure but this is normal. The healing process in most cases is normally a few days.
What are the risks involved with the treatment?
Dr Natasha takes every precaution for a clean and safe procedure, only sterilized equipment is used for every procedure in a sanitized environment. Clients should follow our post-procedure recommendations, and there should be minimal risk. As with any treatment, there is always a general risk. It is important that the client understands that there are minimal risks involved with the procedure. An individual’s choice to undergo a procedure is based on the comparison of the risk to the benefit. The client should discuss this during their consultation with Dr Natasha. However, a little Bruising, redness, swelling and discomfort are normal. If the advice given by Dr Natasha is followed, swelling and bruising should only last for a few days. Depending on your skin type, this should be minimal. All fillers use Hyaluronic acid and are FDA approved.
A £50 no-refundable deposit is required and can be used toward either the face to face consultation OR the treatment on the day.
- Dr Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken.
If the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
Why choose Dr Natasha Clinics for my treatment?
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr Natasha Ranga MRCGP
- Experience and expertise in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior aftercare support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
What happens after the procedure?
Avoid touching the treated area after the procedure to prevent any infection. Post-treatment advice will be given by Dr Natasha. Some patients may experience some slight swelling or bruising around the treated area, this is normal. However, the extent that this affects you usually depends on how easily you bruise, in general, and it’s usually very minor. You may also notice that the treated area will be tender for up to 5 days following your treatment. Dr Natasha will discuss a future appointment date with the client, so a post-procedure consultation can be arranged. Dr Natasha will also advise that the post-procedure recommendations are followed.
What are the possible side effects?
The procedure is very safe. Dr Natasha is very experienced and specializes in Non-surgical rhinoplasty and advanced aesthetics. Common side-effects include redness, mild bruising and mild swelling, this is usually minimal. These usually resolve within a few hours, but bruises may last up to a few days.
How long do the results normally last for?
The results normally last from 12-18 months. Dr Natasha will arrange a follow-up appointment to discuss a plan to maintain the initial result. As the results are temporary, minor adjustments can be made over time to ensure the client retains their intended look.
- DON’T have the treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you will likely want to have this treatment a week or two before you need to look your best.
- DON’T wear glasses to your appointment
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The products used for the injections, all have a numbing agent mixed in, but sensitive areas you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
Post Procedure Advice
We take aftercare very seriously. We highly recommend that the client follows the below recommendations after treatment:
- DO NOT Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (smoking is not recommended post-procedure)
- Avoid any hot drinks post-procedure as this can affect the filler.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for 24 hours before treatment and 24 hours post-procedure
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours post-procedure
- Avoid using any make-up or skincare products/spray tan/direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any water on the lips. Use a facial cleansing wipe to clean face, avoiding the facial area.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid wearing glasses
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Use Arnica Cream (TM) after your treatment to help with any bruising or discomfort (if required)
- Apply cool compresses to injected sites for five minutes up to four times a day, if required.
- Restrict facial movements where possible Up to 1-3 weeks post-procedure.
- Try to keep the head elevated while sleeping for the first 48 hours post-procedure to help prevent swelling.
- Sleep in an upright position, face-up, to help reduce any swelling (3-7 nights post-procedure)
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (4 weeks post-procedure)
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least 48 hours post-procedure
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post-procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)